Finger Lakes Health Care FCU is a financial institution serving the healthcare community and their family members. Our main offices are located in Elmira on the Arnot Hospital campus.
We are currently looking for a FULL TIME Member Service Representative to perform a variety of member involved duties and some back office duties. This includes maintenance of certain lending and membership paperwork, opening new accounts, accepting loan applications; and cashing checks, accepting deposits, applying loan payments, answering phones, reconciling cash drawers, among other duties.
After completing a probationary period, employees are also eligible for paid time off, 10+ paid holidays, retirement, and lots of other perks! (*Full-time employees are also eligible for health insurance, dental insurance, etc.)
Our desired applicant must…
1. Have a positive attitude, and
2. Be able to work independently with little supervision, and
3. Be able to fit into our team and work closely with other employees, and
4. Remain dependable and easily adapt to, and
5. Maintain maturity and a professional appearance, and
6. Keep an organized area while paying attention to details, and
7. Be flexible, and
8. Possess at least a high-school diploma (or equivalent), and
9. Have at least one year of relevant customer service AND cash handling experience.
9. BONUS: Have at least one year of prior financial experience (credit union or bank)
If you meet these expectations, please complete our employment application (located at the bottom of our home page). The completed application can be submitted by email (email@example.com) or by regular mail (FLHC FCU, Attention A POWELL, 519 Hart St, Elmira NY 14905)
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE